Fully or partially outsourced pension fund accounting services
With our vast experience in pensions accounting, we are able to provide bespoke services for trustees at competitive rates.
Our services include:
- General ledger book-keeping
- Banking and treasury
- Investment accounting
- Annual reports and accounts preparation as per the SORP
- Quarterly or monthly management accounts
- UK tax and VAT compliance and recovery
- Foreign tax compliance and recovery
- Common investment fund unitisation
- Investment management and custodian reconciliations
- Contributions recording and monitoring
Secretarial and Compliance
Effective compliance services are a vital part of pension governance, our services include:
- Annual business plans
- Trustee appointments and elections
- Committee set up and appointments
- Compliance monitoring and deed or rule updates
- Minute taking
- Regulatory TPR returns and liaison
- Advisor tenders and appointments
- Project coordination
- Continuous improvement meetings and processes
Internal audit is a crucial management function and provides a wider and / or deeper perspective on different areas of pension scheme operations than external audits. Effective internal audits provide comfort to both those in charge of governance whether on the trustees’ side or corporate side. We provide internal auditing services over 1 year or 3-year cycles either on the entire spectrum of operations or specific areas.
Pensions scheme audit committees are an important part of the governance structure of large pension funds. An effective audit committee is required to ensure correct stewardship of a pensions scheme’s audit, accounting, compliance, and risk functions. Our staff have set up and led audit committees in the past. We provide technical assistance as full or ad hoc members of pension scheme audit committees ensuring they become effective forums and reduce the burdens of trustee boards. Please contact us for further details and rates.
Cross border schemes were set up under EU directives as they are by nature complex with different types of regulation applying in each jurisdiction. Our team has deep experience across border schemes especially pan European schemes. Services we provide include membership of governing or audit committees. Please contact us for further details.
Getting the right people on board is vital for the delivery of quality outcomes. Due to our vast network of professionals, we can source the right type of people at every level. Please contact us for further details.